Power Link (UK)’s 30KVA diesel generator is a robust unit powered by Perkins engine ensuring the most stable electricity with the most optimum performance for stationary and prime power applications. This 30KVA diesel generator can be connected to three phase appliances to the one generator-suitable for 400V appliances.
This diesel generator is mainly for larger loads that can be located in industrial sites, commercial, agriculture and construction sites or act as a backup diesel generator for office buildings, nursing homes and hospitals.
- Product Model: WPS30S
- Perkins engine: 1103A -33G
- Brushless alternator
- PLC920/ DSE7420
- 63A Main Circuit Breaker
- Prime Power: 30KVA/ 24KW
- Voltage/ Ampere: 400V/ 43A
- 3 phase
- 50Hz/ 1500 RPM
- Dimensions: 2338*1080*1551mm
- Dry Weight: 1268kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 180L
- Fuel Consumption (at 100% load capacity): 7L/ hour
- Base fuel tank: 25 hours @100% load capacity
- Sockets: Not included, can be installed if required
- Modular and Compacted Design
- Galvanised Canopy
Doubled Bunded Fuel Tank
Robust Body Protection
Special Soundproofing Material
High Quality Colour Coating Process
- High Resistance To Wear And Tear
- Oil Pressure Level
- Fuel Level
- Coolant Level
- Coolant Temperature Level
- Emergency Stop Switch
- Battery Isolator
- ATS (automatic transfer switch) receptacle
- Automatic Transfer Switches- to be connected to the diesel generator and the switchboard which will allow for automatic switching from your mains power supply to your back up diesel generator supply when mains power fails.
- Service Kits- contains all parts needed for scheduled servicing. Please refer to our maintenance page for the maintenance schedule interval. Power Link (UK) has service kit for 250 hours service or the whole package of 1000 hours service kit.
We can ship direct to you UK nation-wide. Alternatively, it can be pick up from our Leeds plant.
It is the utmost importance to ensure you have selected the right diesel generator size for your requirement. If you have any questions or require any assistance, do contact us on 01977 689 100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentation, ie: certificate of authenticity, test report, operational manual and wiring diagram